Please join your state's RLC state affiliate eGroup!

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Republican Liberty Caucus state eGroups are where we discuss
      tactics and methods of candidate recruitment, meetings, events,
      and strategy.  Please join your state eGroup by visiting
      www.Yahoogroups.com/group/RLCAL where you substitute [AL]
      for your state's label.

      What follow are the number of members (not official RLC members)
      of the state eGroups.  Please join yours today!  If you know
      someone who would be interested, please contact me with their
      state and e-mail address.  I'll be glad to invite them.

      AL - 25 members
      AK - 6
      AZ - 39
      AR - 14
      CA - 17 (The group was recently re-started.)
      CO - 60
      CT - 20
      DE - 12
      DC - 31
      FL - 103
      GA - 125
      HI - 3
      ID - 9
      IL - 125
      IN - 73
      IA - 31
      KS - 17
      KY - 36
      LA - 24
      ME - 40
      MD - 58
      MA - 49
      MI - 53
      MN - 56
      MS - 7
      MO - 43
      MT - 9
      NE - 15
      NV - 22
      NH - 79
      NJ - 18
      NM - 22
      NY - 77
      NC - 60
      ND - 4
      OH - 22
      OK - 50
      OR - 37
      PA - 42
      RI - 2
      SC - 34
      SD - 10
      TN - 28
      TX - 32 (There are various regional groups that have more members.)
      UT - 28
      VT - 8
      VA - 26 (The group was recently re-started.)
      WA - 14
      WV - 7
      WI - 68
      WY - 3

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke