Re: [RLCHouston] Re: more By the Numbers - TX District 22

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006

      Thank yall.

      Having RLC rally around the Bob Smither campaign will help future efforts.  It’s important that such kind gestures be two way streets.  Make future LP convention delegates may be more inclined to choose NOTA when RLC has a genuine champion worthy of the delegate’s consideration.

      Guy

      ~

      Posted by: "westmiller@..." westmiller@...   rlc_westmiller

      Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:27 pm (PST)

      subs@robbooth. net writes:

      >... I see this as being the LP's best chance of
      > electing a candidate on the LP ballot line to
      > Congress in our lifetimes.

      It would be impossible to relate all of the
      developments in this race (I'm getting a half-
      dozen emails an hour), but rest assured that
      the RLC and the LP are working closely with
      the Smither campaign to make it happen.
      Whatever the outcome of tonight's GOP
      precinct meeting (probably nothing at all),
      RLC-Texas will be meeting with Bob on
      Sunday and RLC-National has already given
      a "green light" to their decision.
      It's very exciting and full of potential.