RLC National Convention 2006 - Register Now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      RLC Officers and Members,
          The 15th Anniversary RLC National Convention
      is now ready to receive your registration!

      http://www.rlc.org/Pay/Con06.asp?ref=RLCeG

          We're delighted to have Cato Senior Fellow,
      Club for Growth Founder, and Wall Street Journal
      writer Stephen Moore as our featured speaker,
      and there's a full slate of panels, seminars and
      very prominent RLC leaders participating in the
      September 15-17 events:

      http://www.rlc.org/pay/Con06Sched.htm

          The event is being held at the Renaissance
      Orlando Hotel Airport, with a special room rate
      of $99 for RLC members. Note that any current
      member is an automatic delegate for official
      business, which includes Bylaws revisions,
      officer elections, and resolutions.

      http://www.rlc.org/pay/Con06Hotel.htm

          If you are not a current member, be sure
      to pay or renew your dues promptly:

      http://www.rlc.org/Pay/Dues.asp?ref=RLCeG

          Check the RLC Florida website for newest
      updates and information:

      http://www.rlcfl.org/

          I look forward to seeing you all there and
      having a wonderful time making major strides
      toward liberty.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman