Tuesday RLC Primary Election Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Officers,
      We're disappointed that a few RLC candidates
      lost their primaries or runoffs yesterday, but there
      were many victories.
      Mike Hewitt lost his primary for Michigan state
      rep by 9%; Brian Kemp lost a Georgia runoff for
      state Agriculture Commissioner and Charles
      Kerner lost his bid for County Commissioner in
      Missouri.

      Congratulations to the winners:
      US Congress, District 7 Michigan: Tim Walberg
      US Senate in Missouri: Jim Talent
      Georgia Secretary of State: Karen Handel
      Georgia House District 22: Sean Jerguson
      Michigan Senate District 3: Paul Sophiea
      Colorado House District 20: Steve Gresh
      Colorado House District 23: Penn Pfiffner
      Colorado Commissioner: Douglas Bruce

      The complete list of candidates has been
      updated with semi-final results:
      http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp