RE: [RLC-Action] FW: Zogby Poll

  • Ray Holtorf
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2006
      I've been doing this Zogby poll for YEARS. They may be mining for some personal information (they are a polling company - they SELL information!) but it is a legitimate web site. They have been asking me to send stuff out to others, but I hate getting that sort of stuff myself, so I do not forward them. I would be stunned if there was something illegitimate going on.