Alert: RLC National Convention

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      State officers & members,
          We are finalizing plans for the 2006 RLC National
      Convention in Orlando, Florida on September 15-17.
      Please take note of the following items:

          1. Officers and most Directors are running for
      re-election, but there are several vacancies on the
      National Board. If you are interested in running,
      whether you attend or not, contact me or some
      other officer;
          2. Any official resolutions or amendments must
      be submitted to the Board in advance, so that
      delegates can be notified. Send drafts to any
      National officer;
          3. If you are planning to attend and have any
      special expertise, please post here. We will be
      having several panels and seminars.

          We are still running strong on endorsements
      of candidates, but the RLC Endorsements Director
      has been lost to a Congressional campaign. We
      need a temporary - potentially permanent - ED to
      review dozens of pending candidates. If you have
      time and some surfing capabilities, we would be
      very appreciative of reports and recommendations.
      Contact me or any officer.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman