Re: [RLC-Action] Re: [RLC-National] the math of discontent

  • Chaosrider2004@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
      In a message dated 7/7/2006 12:14:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, westmiller@... writes:
      ajnock1976@... writes:
      > What "this movement of ours can sell"  to the
      > discontented [LP members] is our PAC.

          In a nutshell: actually electing candidates  who
      are "moving in the right direction" is what politics
      is all about. Whether or not LP members are
      "disaffected" by variants of ideology isn't all that
      important ... moving voters toward liberty is the
      only real objective.

      My biggest concern is that we not let purists BLOCK "moving in the right direction" by opposing changes that are an improvement, but not perfect.

      Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.

      Yahoo! Groups Links