RLCMI Chair Mike Hewitt gets another endorsement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      Mike Hewitt for State Representative
      July 6th 2006
      Grand Haven, MI – The Michigan Chamber of Commerce endorses the campaign of
      Mike Hewitt for State Representative. Mike Hewitt had this to say, “My
      campaign is about job growth and state economic stability - this endorsement is a
      validation of my candidacy. Currently, Michigan taxes its citizens at a higher
      rate than even Massachusetts and finds itself in the top five states for
      highest combined business tax. These are not statistics that will invite new
      Michigan jobs or foster growth in our existing job market. Michigan must change
      the way it does business in order to succeed. I look forward to working with
      the Michigan Chamber of Commerce and small businesses across the district and
      state. An all out effort must be made to spur job growth, reduce health care
      costs and not only balance, but reduce the state budget.”