Catcher in the Awry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Posted by: "Alan Turin"
      > What is the best way for the RLC to be "the catcher
      > in the awry" [sorry] after this falls' elections?

      Demonstrate a demographic trend in the affinity to
      liberty principles that elects [or defeats] a candidate.
      If the defeat of Republicans who have abandoned
      limited government and fiscal responsibility is clear,
      then Republicans will change course. Our preference
      is that Republicans who embrace RLC Principles
      get elected, but it works either way. Parties have no
      option but to change their course when the people
      reject their ideas or adopt new ones.
      Some members have been critical of the number
      of candidates we have endorsed [or their quality],
      but it is simply a consequence of supply and demand.
      Voters are tired of corrupt, deceptive, and pompous
      "leaders" who are headed in the wrong direction.
      Support our candidates any way you can:

      http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp