Re: Ways to spread the gospel...

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
      I found the RLC through wikipedia of all places. I've been trying to
      do alot of outreach for the RLC on my own through MySpace. Basically
      my approach has been two-fold. One I hit up the various Republican
      groups every few days and drop just general advertisement type posts
      asking limited government, liberty minded Republicans to check out
      the RLC group I created. Secondly, I try to join some of the common
      discussion threads, find like minded individuals, and then shoot
      them messages asking them to check out the group (the group has info
      on the RLC, links to the website, links to the membership enrollment
      pages and forms). If anybody else is on Myspace and would like to
      help me at it, let me know. The group is:

      http://groups.myspace.com/republicanlibertycaucus

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "DeWalt Alderman" <oscar98@...>
      wrote:

      > I've been thinking about how best to get the word out on the RNC.
      > do what I can with friends/people that I come across, but at age
      32 or
      > less, most of my friends aren't to the point of donating a whole
      bunch
      > of dough to any political party. Somehow I began donating to the
      RNC
      > in college, and have been giving them a little something each year,
      > but I sent my first (and last) check to the Libertarian Party last
      > year, adn thankfully I found the RLC.
      >
      > Anyway, I think one of the best ways to get the word out is
      obviously
      > online in websites the likes of redstate.com. Is there an active
      > campaign (and list of websites to use) to spread the word in this
      > arena. I have no idea how I found the RLC, but I'm sure it was
      merely
      > stumbling around on the internet... i.e. purely accidental.
      Anyway,