Ways to spread the gospel...

  • DeWalt Alderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
      I've been thinking about how best to get the word out on the RNC. I
      do what I can with friends/people that I come across, but at age 32 or
      less, most of my friends aren't to the point of donating a whole bunch
      of dough to any political party. Somehow I began donating to the RNC
      in college, and have been giving them a little something each year,
      but I sent my first (and last) check to the Libertarian Party last
      year, adn thankfully I found the RLC.

      Anyway, I think one of the best ways to get the word out is obviously
      online in websites the likes of redstate.com. Is there an active
      campaign (and list of websites to use) to spread the word in this
      arena. I have no idea how I found the RLC, but I'm sure it was merely
      stumbling around on the internet... i.e. purely accidental. Anyway,
      just wanted to ask the question. Thanks. Cheers,

      DeWalt Alderman
      Destin, FL
    • Sean
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
        I found the RLC through wikipedia of all places. I've been trying to
        do alot of outreach for the RLC on my own through MySpace. Basically
        my approach has been two-fold. One I hit up the various Republican
        groups every few days and drop just general advertisement type posts
        asking limited government, liberty minded Republicans to check out
        the RLC group I created. Secondly, I try to join some of the common
        discussion threads, find like minded individuals, and then shoot
        them messages asking them to check out the group (the group has info
        on the RLC, links to the website, links to the membership enrollment
        pages and forms). If anybody else is on Myspace and would like to
        help me at it, let me know. The group is:

        http://groups.myspace.com/republicanlibertycaucus

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "DeWalt Alderman" <oscar98@...>