Re: [RLC-National-Committee] RLC Board Telecon

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Ray, I can overnight 'libertarian REPUBLICAN' stickers to you. This is very comfortable and non-intrusive way to solicit. Over the course of the convention, collect people's business cards that give you positive feedback. After your conversations, jot down some notes on the back of the cards. When you get home, enter the contact info and notes in your state RLC database and follow up with a personal mailing (you will probably only have a dozen or so unless you are bringing fellow RLCers with you to help) with a membership application and RLC statement of positions. Say that you enjoyed speaking with them and appreciate their interest in the RLC. This works.

      For the next big 'libertarian REPUBLICAN' event that permits vendor tables, I can send you the artwork for an RLC specific WSPQ chart. I added the new logo to Jeff Palmers original design. You can see it in action (without new logo) on the PHOTOS page of the Florida website, www.rlcfl.org.

      -- Philip Blumel

      +++++

      Well,

      Iowa's state RP convention is on Saturday - and I have
      nothing to hand out, and nothing to wear...

      Ray