RE: [RLC-Action] RLC meetings?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
      Message
      Both are important.

      RLC meetings are our home; mainstream GOP meetings are our workplace.  Home is where we grow our organization and nourish our family of supporters; the workplace is where we learn our trade, network, and pursue our objectives.

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...
       * * *
      Quote of the Week:  “If the rights of the individual are not respected by the group, the group itself cannot exist for long.” -- Jo Stockton (Audrey Hepburn), Funny Face, 1957

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
        That's perfect, perfect. --pb

        Action@yahoogroups.com] On
        > Behalf Of Philip Blumel
        > Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:26 PM
        > To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Subject: [RLC-Action] RLC meetings?
        >
        > Fellow RLCers,
        >
        > What are your thoughts about holding separate RLC meetings versus
        > simply joining your local mainstream GOP clubs while being part of
        > statewide RLC network?
        >
        > How are you organized in your state? We use both models in Florida.
        >
        > -- Philip Blumel, HYPERLINK "http://www.rlcfl.org"www.rlcfl.org
        >

        > --
        6/11/2006