RLC meetings?

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
      Fellow RLCers,

      What are your thoughts about holding separate RLC meetings versus
      simply joining your local mainstream GOP clubs while being part of a
      statewide RLC network?

      How are you organized in your state? We use both models in Florida.

      -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
        Both are important.

        RLC meetings are our home; mainstream GOP meetings are our workplace.  Home is where we grow our organization and nourish our family of supporters; the workplace is where we learn our trade, network, and pursue our objectives.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
         * * *
        Quote of the Week:  “If the rights of the individual are not respected by the group, the group itself cannot exist for long.” -- Jo Stockton (Audrey Hepburn), Funny Face, 1957

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
          That's perfect, perfect. --pb

          Action@yahoogroups.com] On
          > Behalf Of Philip Blumel
          > Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:26 PM
          > To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Subject: [RLC-Action] RLC meetings?
          >
          > Fellow RLCers,
          >
          > What are your thoughts about holding separate RLC meetings versus
          > simply joining your local mainstream GOP clubs while being part of
          > statewide RLC network?
          >
          > How are you organized in your state? We use both models in Florida.
          >
          > -- Philip Blumel, HYPERLINK "http://www.rlcfl.org"www.rlcfl.org
          >

          > --
          6/11/2006