Re: WSPQ success story

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "rlcmcallen" <pankratz@...> wrote:
      > Here's what bothers me, and I certainly count myself among those I'm
      > criticizing: we have a method that works, a message that resonates
      and
      > a large body of prospects, and yet we number in the hundreds instead
      > of the hundreds of thousands. We should spend less time talking
      among
      > ourselves and more time doing. We should be bolder, more confident
      and
      > agressive. There should be hundreds of thousands of RLC members.

      Excellent point. You are not part of what you are criticizing if you
      are out there manning RLC booths. I think the National RLC has to
      provide some basic infrastructure to help the states attract and then
      maintain these new members, such as an updated website and newsletter.
      But most importantly, RLCers across the country have to do more of
      what the Texas and Florida RLC are doing. Revolutions are not won in
      chat rooms.

      -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org