Re: WSPQ success story

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      I agree. We gave the quiz to close to 400 participants at the just
      concluded Republican State Convention in San Antonio. I'm tabulating
      the results right now, and there were quite a few inquiries and some
      joined.

      Here's what bothers me, and I certainly count myself among those I'm
      criticizing: we have a method that works, a message that resonates and
      a large body of prospects, and yet we number in the hundreds instead
      of the hundreds of thousands. We should spend less time talking among
      ourselves and more time doing. We should be bolder, more confident and
      agressive. There should be hundreds of thousands of RLC members.

      I hope we're not afraid of what success would bring to the organization.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Miguel Francisco
      <mexicansurveyor@...> wrote:

      > Certainly was my experience.
    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "rlcmcallen" <pankratz@...> wrote:
        > Here's what bothers me, and I certainly count myself among those I'm
        > criticizing: we have a method that works, a message that resonates
        and
        > a large body of prospects, and yet we number in the hundreds instead
        > of the hundreds of thousands. We should spend less time talking
        among
        > ourselves and more time doing. We should be bolder, more confident
        and
        > agressive. There should be hundreds of thousands of RLC members.

        Excellent point. You are not part of what you are criticizing if you
        are out there manning RLC booths. I think the National RLC has to
        provide some basic infrastructure to help the states attract and then
        maintain these new members, such as an updated website and newsletter.
        But most importantly, RLCers across the country have to do more of
        what the Texas and Florida RLC are doing. Revolutions are not won in
        chat rooms.

        -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org