Ideas for RLC activism

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Friends, I hope you find this helpful as a source for ideas for
      effective libertarian activism in your state. -- Philip Blumel,
      www.rlcfl.org

      +++++

      REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS OF FLORIDA
      State e-Newsletter, First Quarter 2006

      IN THIS ISSUE:

      1. Legislature 2006: RLC prevails on priority issues
      2. RLCers play lead role in major property rights victory
      3. RLCers successfully defend Florida's 8-year term limits
      4. RLC volunteer lobbyists converge on Tallahassee
      5. `RLC Updates' Held in Tallahassee, Pensacola
      6. Martinez, Cuzzocrea fall short in early elections
      7. Rep. Tom Feeney (R-FL) makes Liberty Index top 10
      8. Page Baldwin vs. Osama Bin Laden
      9. Sun-Sentinel singles out RLCer on term limits victory
      10. The `libertarian professor' of the Florida Senate
      11. John Hallman keeping Social Security reform effort alive
      12. RLC seeking qualified candidates to endorse
      13. Join the RLC!

      For the full newsletter, see: http://www.rlcfl.org/2006q1.pdf

      +++++

      Please join or renew your membership in the RLC! The more members we
      have the greater influence we will have in our party.

      You can join online at http://www.rlc.org/?p=Join
      or via mail by downloading our membership application at
      http://www.rlcfl.org/rlc_membership_app.pdf

      Thanks!
    • Peter Bearse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        PHILIP: Thanks for the sharing. I've been looking forward to receiving something from you. As you may know, Bill Westmiller has delegated to me the responsibility for producing an booklet on "RLC Activism..." I'd be very grateful if you could put me on to other activists to whom I could reach out to solicit other input.  And other activists seeing this note, please reply, too!     Thanks, PETER BEARSE, Ph.D., author of WE, THE PEOPLE: A Conservative Populism [you can find excerpts on a companion website, www.politicalcommunity.us], and Director, RLC Activism for the GOP.

        http://mail.yahoo.com