My Life As a Legislator

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Members,
      Our own R. Kenneth Lindell has a lengthy article on
      his experiences in politics and the Maine legislature in
      next month's 'Liberty Magazine'. I highly recommend
      it for every RLC activist. Thoughtful and instructive.

      "... trying to make a difference can actually work. It
      involves negotiation and compromise, but compromise
      need not imply a compromise of principle."

      http://libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_07/lindell-representative.htm