RLC Endorsed Candidates

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      I've completed work on two new RLC web pages,
      which I hope you'll find useful:

      http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp

      ... now includes upcoming election events, pictures,
      and expanded information. Click any name for the
      detail page on the individual candidate, which has
      contact and reference information, as well as news.
      Please take a few minutes to browse this new
      feature and advise of any errors, omissions, or
      program bugs.

      Bill
    • R. Kenneth Lindell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2006