Re: [RLC-Action] RLC Candidate Endorsements Lookup

  • Miguel Francisco
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2006
      Hi, I am Michael Zimny (aka mexicansurveyor@...) and I joined your group within the past 6 months.  I am running for state legislature, North Dakota House seat in District 35 in the GOP primary (I'am not party endorsed).  I am running for one of two house seats, one is an incumbent and the other seat is open as the incumbent wanted to run in the open Senate seat (there are two house seats for every Senate seat in North Dakota).  I haven't filed for an endorsement from your group as I thought I'd wait until after the primary.

      Michael Zimny
      work address:
      meridian land surveys
      411 north 4th street, suite #8
      bismarck, north dakota 58501
      701-258-2424

      westmiller@... wrote:
      The website lookup for all  RLC candidate endorsements
      has been upgraded to show the next state filing  deadlines,
      primaries and days to the general  election.

      http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp

      Several states are waiting until after their filing  deadline
      to finalize endorsements. I expect that we'll have over a
      hundred  federal, state, and local candidates listed when
      that process is  complete.
      Please review the page for any errors or  omissions.

      Bill

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • AULibertarians@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2006
        Michael,

        Good luck in your primary and welcome aboard!

        Aaron

        In a message dated 5/23/2006 3:42:48 PM Central Standard Time, mexicansurveyor@... writes:
        Hi, I am Michael Zimny (aka mexicansurveyor@...) and I joined your group within the past 6 months.  I am running for state legislature, North Dakota House seat in District 35 in the GOP primary (I'am not party endorsed).  I am running for one of two house seats, one is an incumbent and the other seat is open as the incumbent wanted to run in the open Senate seat (there are two house seats for every Senate seat in North Dakota).  I haven't filed for an endorsement from your group as I thought I'd wait until after the primary.

        Michael Zimny
        work address:
        meridian land surveys
        411 north 4th street, suite #8
        bismarck, north dakota 58501
        701-258-2424

        Sincerely,
        ... Aaron Biterman

        Americans for Limited Government
        http://www.GetLiberty.org
      • Miguel Francisco

          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2006
            When is your primary?

            Jeff Palmer - jap@...
             * * *
            Quote of the Week:  “Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2006
              Jeff, primary is June 13th.

              Jeff Palmer <jap@...> wrote:
              Message
              When is your primary?
              Jeff Palmer - jap@...
               * * *

              Message 6 of 7 , May 24, 2006
                Thanks!  I'll make sure it stays on the Board's radar.  Let us know how you do.

                Jeff Palmer - jap@...
                 * * *
                Quote of the Week:  “If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy.” -- General Marquis De Lafayette (1789)