Brochure Libergraph

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21 8:43 PM
      To: Bill and John, and other interested parties
      CC: Clifford F. Thies

      I see that the 2004 Libergraph has been posted at
      <http://www.republicanliberty.org/libdex/li2004_over.htm>

      As with the 2003 version that I copied from that rlc.org website earlier
      to use on Version 5 of our new national brochure, the latest graph is
      none too crisp or clear, certainly not clear enough for printing a
      brochure, and I am hoping to obtain a sharper image for the brochure. I
      sure don't want to recreate the thing from scratch, just to get a clear
      copy for printing. If a sharper image is available for the brochure, it
      would be much appreciated. Otherwise, I fear printed copies will have a
      foggy smudge.

      I had used a different image entirely for Version 4 of the brochure, but
      some folks wanted the one showing the difference between Democrats and
      Republicans. I agree with this idea wholeheartedly, but I need a good
      image to work with. Does anyone have a URL for the 2004 Libergraph that
      is sharper than the one I directed you to above? I sure could use it.

      It would be nice if all past Libergraphs were clear enough to lay side
      by side, in order to provide a quick visual reference that demonstrates
      political movement -- whether because of new blood in Congress or
      because of changing political views among returning members. I know that
      one may study the individual member files, but that is far more than
      most viewers are prepared to suffer.

    • John David Galt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22 10:21 AM
        DGHarrison wrote:
        > I see that the 2004 Libergraph has been posted at
        > <http://www.republicanliberty.org/libdex/li2004_over.htm>

        That's a nice logo, but I was expecting (and it would be helpful to have) an
        actual graph showing the scores of our favorite members of Congress.