Re: [RLC-Action] Digest Number 259

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2006
      >Dave-
      >Great job on the test website.
      >
      >Other than the electronic membership and the e-store (which you mention
      >below), how about adding the new RLC logo created by Bill Westmiller?

      I thought about that, but didn't have it easily to hand at the time. It also
      clashes with the more organic, less computery look of the graphics, but I can
      fix that.

      >I think upgrading the site and posting more relevant and updated content
      >can only help attract new viewers/members.

      The current site is painfully out of date, that's for sure. We need to beef up
      membership and having a dynamic and active site will help a lot with that.

      Tasty Thoughts from the Elitist Pig
      http://www.elitistpig.com
    • rlcmcallen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2006
        Dave,

        I took a look too. That's a good rendition of the donkeyphant
        (elephonkey.jpg) that you found. It makes really obvious what part of
        the donkey the Republicans become when they buy into the big
        government uniparty.

        john p

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Joe Haynes <joehaynes@...> wrote:

        > Dave-
        > Great job on the test website.
        >
        > Other than the electronic membership and the e-store (which you mention
        > below), how about adding the new RLC logo created by Bill Westmiller?
        >
        > I think upgrading the site and posting more relevant and updated
        content
        > can only help attract new viewers/members.
        >
        > Joe Haynes
        > Seminole, FL
        >
        > RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >

        > >There are 2 messages in this issue.
        > >
        > >Topics in this digest:
        > >
        > > 1. Re: RLC Website Redesign
        > > From: "ragnarokpress" dave@...
        > > 2. Successful RLC lobbying in Florida
        > > From: "Philip Blumel" pblumel@...

        > >Message 1
        > > From: "ragnarokpress" dave@...
        > > Date: Sat May 13, 2006 7:59pm(PDT)
        > >Subject: Re: RLC Website Redesign
        > >

        > >Just for practice - and as a dry run for redesigning my own blog -
        I worked up a potential