Re: [RLC-Action] Digest Number 259

  • Joe Haynes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2006
      Dave-
      Great job on the test website.

      Other than the electronic membership and the e-store (which you mention
      below), how about adding the new RLC logo created by Bill Westmiller?

      I think upgrading the site and posting more relevant and updated content
      can only help attract new viewers/members.

      Joe Haynes
      Seminole, FL

      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2006
        >Dave-
        >Great job on the test website.
        >
        >Other than the electronic membership and the e-store (which you mention
        >below), how about adding the new RLC logo created by Bill Westmiller?

        I thought about that, but didn't have it easily to hand at the time. It also
        clashes with the more organic, less computery look of the graphics, but I can
        fix that.

        >I think upgrading the site and posting more relevant and updated content
        >can only help attract new viewers/members.

        The current site is painfully out of date, that's for sure. We need to beef up
        membership and having a dynamic and active site will help a lot with that.

        Tasty Thoughts from the Elitist Pig
        http://www.elitistpig.com
      • rlcmcallen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2006
          Dave,

          I took a look too. That's a good rendition of the donkeyphant
          (elephonkey.jpg) that you found. It makes really obvious what part of
          the donkey the Republicans become when they buy into the big
          government uniparty.

          john p