RLC Help Wanted - Newsletter Editor

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
          The National Board discussed the persistent absence
      of a printed newsletter last meeting and decided to look
      for a commercial service that would convert the massive
      amount of RLC news into a proper format for production.
          We have started to review commercial services, but
      would like to provide members with this kind of talent
      some advantage.

          What we require is only minor 'news-style' editing
      of articles (mainly from emails), with the primary task
      being format and design of the layout for printing. The
      task doesn't include original writing, nor graphic design
      (beyond the initial format), only layout services. We
      already have a preferred printing service.
          If you are interested, send quotes ($/page) to me
      directly. Let me know if you require more detailed
      specifications (11x17 folded, 4-16 pages).

      Bill Westmiller