FWD: [RLC-National >RLC Action] Volunteer opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      In a message dated 4/30/2006 5:24:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, AaronJBiterman@... writes:
      RLC Activists,

      About eight months ago Bill Westmiller asked me to help assemble an RLC Advisory Board.  The current-listed Advisory Board at the RLC website is very outdated.  This advisory board has the potential to be a resource for both our members and the designated advisors.  Unfortunately, I have not done an adequate job in developing the Advisory Board.  In late summer, I am moving to Milwaukee to attend graduate school in Political Science.  I will also have full-time employment.  This will lead me with little time for developing the Advisory Board, although I would like to help Adrian Augustine develop the Wisconsin chapter of the RLC.  Therefore, I'm wondering if there is someone who has more free time than me who would like to step forward to be Director of the RLC Advisory Board.

      This individual will be involved with:

      * Compiling of mailing and e-mail addresses for prospective Ad. Board members [step 1];
      * Developing the purpose, role of membership, and activities of the Ad. Board members [step 2];
      * Working with Bill Westmiller or others to send Ad. Board invitation to prospective members [step 3];
      * Maintaining list of active Ad. Board members for website [step 4];
      and
      * Coordinating activities with Ad. Board members, hopefully to help Ad. Board members advise prospective candidates and state affiliates [step 5];

      Please e-mail me, and CC Bill Westmiller (westmiller@...), if you think you'd be up to the task.

      Thanks,

      Aaron Biterman