Re: RLC Logo & Candidate Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      From: "rlcmcallen" <pankratz@...>
      > Man, that's beautiful!

          I was very pleased.
          Noah provided all the graphic variations and also
      did a line-draw version for small applications. When
      I get the candidate webpage done, I'll setup an option
      to download various formats for state and project use.
          BTW: Anyone here who can spend some time
      reviewing the candidate listing page for bugs or errors,
      it would be appreciated:

      http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp

          The page is not yet 'linked' at the website. After
      I'm sure that it's correct, the 'candidates' page will
      be updated with a link and promoted in an upcoming
      version of 'Liberty Watch'
      From: DGHarrison DGHarrison@...
      > ... someone will want to find meaning in them ...

          I welcome all secret meanings theories, as long as
      they're not satanic. ;o) Maybe three stars of Orion's
      belt ... the warrior?
          The 'torch of liberty' obviously contains the design
      elements of the flag. Not enough room for all 50 stars.
      But, I like the implications of associating it with the
      three 'objectives' of the RLC.