Re: [RLC-Action] Re: RLC Logo

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2006
      >Man, that's beautiful! Thank you Bill for coming up with the idea and seeing it through to completion. -- rlcmcallen

      Well done! I'm glad you made the elephant gray, and I am really
      impressed by the treatment given the torch. Outstanding. I know the
      three stars were originally just a design element, but someone will want
      to find meaning in them. It's human nature. Anyone have any good ideas
      for that inevitable question: "What do the stars represent?" One
      possibility may be found in the motto "Free Enterprise, Individual
      Liberty & Limited Government." The big star in the middle could
      represent the overarching concept of "Individual Freedom," and the
      smaller flanking stars could represent "Free Enterprise" and "Limited
      Government." But that's just an idea, and if anyone has a better one,
      I'd love to hear it.

      --- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---
    • Robert Nelson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2006
        Does anyone have a small RLC logo or can point me to a website with one I can get.  I am trying to link for the local REC website to the RLC website.

        robert

      • Thomas Sewell
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 17, 2006
          How about http://www.republicanliberty.org/news/images/WW_Logo1.jpg or specify the exact size you want and I'll convert one for you.