Re: RLC Logo

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2006
      FROM: pankratz@...
      > Whatever happened with the RLC logo ...

          The professional enhancements have been completed
      and I've posted the final version to the Files section of the
      eGroup. It will be incorporated into letterhead, website,
      and other material as time allows.

      Bill

    • William Westmiller
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28, 2006
        The Logo files are in the 'Photo' section:

      • rlcmcallen
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 28, 2006
          Man, that's beautiful! Thank you Bill for coming up with the idea and
          seeing it through to completion.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29, 2006
            >Man, that's beautiful! Thank you Bill for coming up with the idea and seeing it through to completion. -- rlcmcallen

            Well done! I'm glad you made the elephant gray, and I am really
            impressed by the treatment given the torch. Outstanding. I know the
            three stars were originally just a design element, but someone will want
            to find meaning in them. It's human nature. Anyone have any good ideas
            for that inevitable question: "What do the stars represent?" One
            possibility may be found in the motto "Free Enterprise, Individual
            Liberty & Limited Government." The big star in the middle could
            represent the overarching concept of "Individual Freedom," and the
            smaller flanking stars could represent "Free Enterprise" and "Limited
            Government." But that's just an idea, and if anyone has a better one,
            I'd love to hear it.

            --- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---
          • Robert Nelson
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 2006
              Does anyone have a small RLC logo or can point me to a website with one I can get.  I am trying to link for the local REC website to the RLC website.

              robert

            • Thomas Sewell
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 17, 2006
                Message