HCLP Executive Committee Meeting - Website Update

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Friends,

      For fun & libertarian fellowship, please attend my first Harris County
      Executive Committee Meeting. The first hour or so will be mainly business,
      and will also be of interest to candidates, campaign managers and serious
      activists.

      The second hour will lighten up, and will give our active candidates an
      opportunity to convey a status report on their campaigns, and to solicit
      assistance for their campaigns.

      The third hour is intended to be purely a social hour.

      If you know anyone in the Houston area, please ask them to consider
      attending.

      Hope to see you there!!

      Guy McLendon
      HCLP Chairman

      Cc: The Universe

      PS: Harris County website update is pending
      ~
      Harris County Executive Meeting, Candidate Meetup & Social
      Date: 4/30/2006
      3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Executive Committee Business Meeting
      4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Candidate Introductions
      5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Social Gathering
      Location: Hickory Hollow, 101 Heights Blvd, Houston 77007
      Store Telephone: 713-869-6300
      Store Website: www.hickoryhollowrestaurant.com
      More Details? Contact Guy McLendon @ 832-372-8131