Re: [RLC-Action] Stealthy IRS Rules Change

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2006
      Steve,

      Thanks for your most excellent response. I was unaware of http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main until you provided the link. I have already sent the link to hundreds of friends who take an interest in what the government is doing. Given the fact that our elected representatives in Washington, D.C. seem unperturbed by any of our exhortations, this avenue may yet prove even more fruitful in getting our voices heard by government. Indeed, I've been scanning the entries and finding dozens of other issues that demand comment. I'll be rather busy for the next few days. I am also adding the link to our "links" page on our RLCMN YahooGroup. These are valuable tools, and we need to make sure everyone is aware of them.