Re: [RLC-Action] Digest Number 244

  • Joe Haynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      Yes, I have been to his site a few times. Vehement anti-libertarian.
      Tries his best to "debunk" libertarian philosophy and basically puts us in
      the same group as Jim Jones and the People's Temple.

      Big time lefty, so naturally, anything libertarian stands in stark
      opposition to his beliefs.

      Joe Haynes
      Seminole, FL