New RLC Activism Director

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      RLCers,
          I'm pleased to announce the appointment of
      Peter Bearse as our new RLC Activism Director.
          Peter is a New Hampshire member with many
      years of experience in GOP activism. He is the
      author of "We The People", an excellent book
      on the importance, means, and methods of
      effective grassroots political action.
          Peter will be moderating this eGroup and
      initially working on a 'GOP Activism' booklet,
      certainly welcoming your assistance.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman