Re: [RLC-National] Letter of Resignation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Republican-Liberty@... writes:
      > I am hereby resigning my positions as ...

      Thanks to Adam for his service on the National
      Board and best of luck with his personal activities.
      Candidates to fill the Alternate Director vacancy
      should contact a current member of the National
      Board promptly, to ensure nomination prior to the
      next telecon on March 13th.
      Note that Board membership is a requisite for
      election to some officer positions. We anticipate
      that the next National Convention elections will
      be held in Florida in September.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman