Re: [RLC-Action] FW: Google Alert - Mark Sanford

  • Ray Holtorf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12 7:41 AM
      Sanford is NOT running for President - that means that
      criticizing his discussed endorsement on the "Action"
      forum is inappropriate - and stranger yet is that you
      did not post to your own group - republitarians!

      Second, since we (that is the Adam "we") are
      castigating one of the best real world examples of a
      politician this country has currently elected, I hope
      you have the PERFECT alternative for us to adopt - one
      who has ABSOLUTELY NO objections from anyone.

      Ray

      --- Adam J Bernay <Republican-Liberty@...>

      <http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/5520888p-4973692c.html>

      <http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?s=49e78f5454105ab8&hl=en>