RE: [RLC-Action] SRLC Early Registration & Hotel Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      Several hundred. Last time, we got about a hundred to take the WSPQ. More
      important than the quantity is the quality. This convention tends to draw
      GOP leadership from throughout the region.

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...
      * * *
      Quote of the Week: “Citizens of other countries and stateless persons in
      the USSR are guaranteed the rights and freedoms provided by law, including
      the right to apply to a court and other state bodies for the protection of
      their personal, property, family, and other rights.” — Article 37,
      Constitution of the U.S.S.R.