RE: [RLC-Action] SRLC Early Registration & Hotel Update

  • michael franks
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      how many people come to this meeting?

      Michael
      www.michaelfranks.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        Several hundred. Last time, we got about a hundred to take the WSPQ. More
        important than the quantity is the quality. This convention tends to draw
        GOP leadership from throughout the region.

        Jeff Palmer - jap@...
        * * *
        Quote of the Week: “Citizens of other countries and stateless persons in
        the USSR are guaranteed the rights and freedoms provided by law, including
        the right to apply to a court and other state bodies for the protection of
        their personal, property, family, and other rights.” — Article 37,
        Constitution of the U.S.S.R.