SRLC Early Registration & Hotel Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      The Southern Republican Leadership Conference will be held in Memphis March 9-12.  The SRLC is said to be second only to the GOP's presidential nominating conventions as the premier Republican gathering.

      As you may recall, the RLC was represented at the the previous SRLC in Miami by members of the Florida and North Carolina RLCs.  Thanks to their diligent efforts in staffing a membership outreach table featuring the World's Smallest Political Quiz, it was a highly successful effort, a great boost to the RLC's membership, and a great boost to the RLC's visibility amongst Party leaders.

      It would be good to be represented at the upcoming Conference in Memphis as well.  Anyone interested in attending?

      Jeff Palmer - jap@...
       * * *
      Quote of the Week:  “The privacy of citizens, and of their correspondence, telephone conversations, and telegraphic communications is protected by law.” — Article 56, Constitution of the Soviet Union

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        how many people come to this meeting?

        Michael
        www.michaelfranks.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
          Several hundred. Last time, we got about a hundred to take the WSPQ. More
          important than the quantity is the quality. This convention tends to draw
          GOP leadership from throughout the region.

          Jeff Palmer - jap@...
          * * *
          Quote of the Week: “Citizens of other countries and stateless persons in
          the USSR are guaranteed the rights and freedoms provided by law, including
          the right to apply to a court and other state bodies for the protection of
          their personal, property, family, and other rights.” — Article 37,
          Constitution of the U.S.S.R.