Florida RLC lapel sticker

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      Friends,

      Here is a link to one of our simple and effective outreach tools, the
      RLCFL lapel sticker. We got these printed $118 for 1,000 of them from
      Campaign Graphics in Leesburg, Florida.

      http://www.rlcfl.org/rlcfl_button.pdf

      I can send you camera-ready copy (altered to include your state
      website or national's) upon request.

      What do YOUR state use to promote the RLC? Let's trade ideas!

      -- Philip Blumel
    • R. Kenneth Lindell CFP CEBS
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2006

        Republican Liberty Caucus of Maine

        Will hold a meeting to organize an official state chapter of the RLC on Saturday April 29th 2006 in the Wentworth Room at the EconoLodge in Augusta Maine (next to Margaritas). All are welcome to attend. The anticipated agenda is set out below:

        - 1:00 Welcome and registration. Registration is $5 for RLC members, $20 for non-members. RLC memberships will be available at registration ($30). Voter registration cards will be available.

        - 2:00 Business meeting (all RLC members who are registered Republican voters in Maine will be eligible to vote)

        o Adoption of by-laws

        o Election of officers

        o RLC national charter application

        o Other business

        - 3:30 Keynote speech: Rep. R. Kenneth Lindell

        Please send this reservation form and check for $5.00 per person (made out to “Republican Liberty Caucus of Maine”

        137 Old Belfast Rd, Frankfort ME 04438 (Telephone 446-0966)

        Name(s)

        Address

        Town Zip Telephone

        Reserve __________ Tickets @ $5.00 each; Enclosed check for $ _____________

        This form is for RLC members only. To join the RLC click on this link: join the RLC