Re: [RLC-Action] Re: The dirty L-word

  • Ray Holtorf
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 23, 2006
      What is really pathetic is that three or four of you
      still do not understand the difference between the
      words "discuss" and "Action!" I do not recall who the
      moderator of this group is, but this bickering on the
      Action group is CLEARLY out of line. I don't know how
      many times these individuals have been warned, but I
      think they should be banned from this, and only this,
      group.

      There is another group to which each of these
      individuals belong where they can have diarrhea of the
      keyboard until the cows come home. They have each
      disregarded the spirit of this group, and an inability
      to distinguish between the groups. So that this group
      does not become another free-for-all bitch session,
      they should be removed.

      Sorry guys, but you know it is true...

      Ray Holtorf - Iowa

      http://mail.yahoo.com