FYI: Liberty Watch Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Chuck Heller is an RLC member in Phoenix.
      He taped our convention and provided CDs.

      Bill
      Subj: Liberty Watch now streamed live on the web Sudays!
      Date: 11/10/04 8:23:54 PM Pacific Standard Time
      From: libertywatch@... (Charles F Heller)
      To: Charles@...

      I am excited! Liberty Watch is now streamed live on the web Sundays noon
      - 2 PM MST, 2 - 4 PM EST at
      http://network76.serverroom.us:8600/liberty.ogg.m3u .

      Liberty Watch is dedicated to the idea that government remain the
      servant,
      not the master. Please do me thehonor of tuning in this weekend and
      lighting
      up the phone lines, at 520 790 2040. Nothing would thrill me more than
      taking
      calls from outside my market area.

      Best if listened to with winamp, available free at www.winamp.com

      The show will also syndicate nationally in January. Engage!

      Charles Heller
      www.libertywatchradio.com
      520 870 2700 m