RLC Candidate Contributions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      From: Ray Holtorf <rayholtorf@...>
      > Is this correct Bill???

      Correct, though there are a lot of technical rules
      from the FEC and states. It you need details, drop
      me a personal note before you contribute.
      The consistently legal and useful method is to
      make the check out to the campaign and mail it
      to the state or national RLC.

      Bill
      --- Thomas Sewell <sharper@...>