Ron Paul Campaign - Guy to John Pankratz

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      John,

      I got the letter, and sent his campaign a $250 check.

      You're right ... the prospect of the liberty-movement losing our "Normandy
      beach front property" [comparing to WW2 taking of Normandy beach] is not to
      be taken lightly.

      http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

      Guy McLendon

      ~

      Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:17:18 -0600
      From: John Pankratz <pankratz@...>
      Subject: Ron Paul Campaign

      Dearly beloved,

      Have any of the rest of you received the S.O.S. letter from the Ron Paul
      campaign? I mean the one about the Republican machine putting up Cynthia
      Sinatra to run against him and shooing off all the previously announced
      local competition?

      It seems to me that if the RLC has a first priority, it ought to be to
      save the seat of our national leader and most famous champion of the Cause.
      It looks like the machine has picked this election to try to crush any
      organized libertarian tendency left in the Party.