      To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
      From: kgavrin@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:47:11 -0400
      Subject: Re: [RLC-Action] Petition to let Gary Johnson debate

      Why do people continue to insist that it must be one or the other?  The RLC's bylaws don't demand a singular choice, so I see no reason they couldn't back BOTH candidates.  Both are a good choice, and there is no reason to discount the other in any way.

      I'm surprised again that people in the "liberty movement" keep wanting to take away a choice on such an important issue...

      On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM, michael franks <michaelafranks@...> wrote:

      Has the RLC made a decision of who they are backing for Prez or not?    Ron or Gary?

      To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
      From: RLCstatechapters@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:30:35 +0000
      Subject: [RLC-Action] Petition to let Gary Johnson debate

      Gary Johnson is being excluded from another debate, tomorrow in Iowa.

      Here is a petition to Fox News to let Gary debate. Please sign it and forward it to a few friends.

      Please donate to the campaign at www.GaryJohnson2012.com so he can spread the liberty message.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic