      From: John Linder [mailto:john@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:37 AM
      Subject: Thank you for the many years of support

      Dear Friends,

      I write today to formally share with you my decision not to seek re-election to Congress this fall. As I told a group in Gwinnett on Saturday when I made the announcement, "It is just time."  If you would like to hear more about the details of my decision, please click here to listen as I shared my decision on the Neal Boortz show this week.

      Thank you for friendship and all of your support during my years serving in the U.S. House of Representatives.  It continues to be my great honor to serve you, and I hope that you will continue to call on me throughout 2010.

      My best,

      John

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic