126Re: [RLC-Action] Roll Call on Intelligence Bill

  • F Worley
    Dec 9, 2004
      From what I've seen in the media about this bill, it is presented as an absolute no brainer that anyone would be a fool not to vote for.  We have to do a better job of representing our views and vision in the media.

      No, I don't have a solution, but it might be worth a focus group discussion some time, made up of our members etc.

      Frank

      westmiller@... wrote:
          Final votes yesterday and tonight on the "Intelligence" Bill. The
      opponent list looks like an RLC "Hall of Fame" ... even with the 8
      Democrats and several Republicans that thought it wasn't bad -
      or draconian - enough!

      Bill
      --------------------------------------
      S 2845 Conference Report
      House  Roll Call # 544: 336 Yes / 75 No
      Senate Roll Call # 216:   89 Yes /  2 No

      ---- HOUSE NOES 75 ---
      Aderholt
      Bachus
      Barrett (SC)