Years on the List

  • Bonnie Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      Hi All
      Can't remember how many years I have been part of the group, but it sure must be awhile.

      Let's see, you lived through 2 broken elbows, a broken jaw, a broken left arm, 2 broken wrists and an operation.

      Sure seems a long time to me!

      My first winter without breaking anything YEAH!!!!!!
      Bonnie

    • Arlan Maguire
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008
        Bonnie,

        You have been here at least as long as I have, I have been here since 1996
        You were the first official lookup volunteer for Rhode Island Genweb

        Arlan