RE: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Rehoboth MA

  • finnjordan4
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013

      Charlie, there are also some Carpenters in Mendon Mass; Burials at Old Cemetery -

      Martha (Greene) d:2/13/1787 66y

      Sarah (Goss) d:6/24/1796 40Y

      Not sure if they are part of your tree; just thinking of you.

      Mickey

      ---In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, <ri_ancestors@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Mickey,
      Many thanks for the great site. Found many of my Carpenters.

      Charlie Carpenter
      Washington County,R.I.

      Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:28 AM
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Rehoboth MA

      Hi Folks,
      You may already know, but for those that don't - Rehoboth MA cemetery site is nicely done. A number of family names that are also in RI, as parts of RI were part of Rehoboth. There is also a link to Swansea MA cemeteries.
      www.oldrehoboth.com/cemeteries/
      then click Parent Directory
      Mickey

    • Charlie Carpenter
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2013
        Mickey, Thanks I will check it out.

        Charlie C

        To: ajfarrer@...; christinebrooks@...; cthorburn@...; tuxfordnise@...; dasoler@...; Endymion1966@...; Mchihoski@...; NormaTolley@...; pamelagreen0273@...; susan310@...; suzanneobrien@...; gailshawn@...; mamaduck5@...

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2013
          Hi Charlie,
          I did find out that we were cousins way back and many of my relatives are in the Swansea records..... that's he Swansea Genealogy records.. lots of the Quakers were there also..
          Might help.
          Carole Potter Cargill

          On 10/01/13, Charlie Carpenter wrote:

          Mickey, Thanks I will check it out.