Re: [RI_Ancestors] RI catalogue

  • mbriggs6808
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
      There is the previously mentioned pdf file of births reported between 1850-1855.  There is also a pdf file for out of state deaths reported to the state.  There are also a lot of photographs, samples of State census forms, a timeline for laws affecting the collection of vital records, etc.  The easiest way I found to search is to use the subject search (birth, death, census, revolutionary war etc).  If you ask me, the fact that a catalog of the Archives holdings is now online is a major step forward.