Re: [RI_Ancestors] My Grandmother Helen Gaboriault Lepore

  • cdcargill1@...
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23 5:18 AM
      So sorry to hear Lisa.. Grandmothers are special.
      Carole
      Cargill

      On 09/22/13, Lisa Lepore
      wrote:

      To all my genealogy friends ?;

      I am writing to let you know my grandmother Helen died yesterday morning.

      Helena Anna Gaboriault Lepore

      21 October 1917 ? 21 September 2013

      She was just 1 month short of her 96th birthday!

      She was the last Gaboriault of her family line, and the reason I started genealogy research.

      Her obituary was in the projo today

      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/providence/obituary.aspx?n=helen-lepore&pid=167084279&fhid=28482#sthash.9nW2NfyE.2rjs5xK1.dpbs

      Lisa

      lisa.lepore2@...
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 23 7:43 AM
        Thanks for your message, Mickey

        I didn't realize till now that my responses were going to the list.  I don't usually send my mail through gmail - I download it first to my computer.

        Thanks for thinking of me.
        Lisa

        On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM, <finnjordan4@...> wrote:

        Lisa, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother but what a wonderful way to remember
        her with the thought of your beginnings with genealogy.
        Mickey

        On 09/22/13, Lisa Lepore
        wrote:

        To all my genealogy friends ?;

        I am writing to let you know my grandmother Helen died yesterday morning.

        Helena Anna Gaboriault Lepore

        21 October 1917 ? 21 September 2013

        She was just 1 month short of her 96th birthday!

        She was the last Gaboriault of her family line, and the reason I started genealogy research.

        Her obituary was in the projo today

        http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/providence/obituary.aspx?n=helen-lepore&pid=167084279&fhid=28482#sthash.9nW2NfyE.2rjs5xK1.dpbs

        Lisa

        lisa.lepore2@...

      • Trish Harmon
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 23 7:09 PM
          So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved grandmother. May your most cherished memories help to ease your sorrow.

          Trish