RE: RE: [RI_Ancestors] Rehoboth MA

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
      Just a thought, did anyone try to use
      Google Earth on this mystery place and see if that couldn't tell you exactly where perhaps?

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013

        Charlie, there are also some Carpenters in Mendon Mass; Burials at Old Cemetery -

        Martha (Greene) d:2/13/1787 66y

        Sarah (Goss) d:6/24/1796 40Y

        Not sure if they are part of your tree; just thinking of you.

        Mickey

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2013
          Mickey, Thanks I will check it out.

          Charlie C

          To: ajfarrer@...; christinebrooks@...; cthorburn@...; tuxfordnise@...; dasoler@...; Endymion1966@...; Mchihoski@...; NormaTolley@...; pamelagreen0273@...; susan310@...; suzanneobrien@...; gailshawn@...; mamaduck5@...

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2013
            Hi Charlie,
            I did find out that we were cousins way back and many of my relatives are in the Swansea records..... that's he Swansea Genealogy records.. lots of the Quakers were there also..
            Might help.
            Carole Potter Cargill

            On 10/01/13, Charlie Carpenter wrote:

            Mickey, Thanks I will check it out.